“What are the most powerful words in the universe?
The ones you use to talk to yourself.”
– Karen Salmansohn
How much time do you give to yourself everyday?
We are too busy in all the activities of the world, it seems so difficult to devote even 10 min purely to your own self. We plan and think of doing great things but miss to know our own selves.
“It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. “
Is it so difficult to devote pure 10 min exclusively to yourself.
Lets try this easy routine and realise the change in yourself from today.
- Identify a time in your day when you can devote 10 min to yourself. It can be early mornings or late evenings before going to bed or somewhere in the middle of the day. The key is you cannot be disturbed by anyone or anything during these 10 min.
- Make sure there is no notifications, phone, etc to disturb you. (Keep everything on silent)
- Close your eyes. Take 10 deep breaths. Count on your own. Observe the air flowing in and out of your body.
- Now you are in a state of self-realisation and free from external stimuli. Ask yourself following questions:
Is Nature taking care of all your basic needs essential for survival?
If Yes, be grateful and bow and give thanks for whatever you have.
Is there any major issue/problem that is concerning you right now?
If Yes, will this impact you in the long run.
Just take 2 min to think on all possible things you can do to solve it.
Ask universe to give you all the strength and energy to tackle it.
Feel the energy coming from above and flowing into your body.
Is there anything you can do to help others and improve situations?
If Yes, think of something you will do to make a change in somebody else’s life.
(can be a family member)
Are you taking good care of yourself?
Can you do something to improve your health. Diet or exercise.
Think of all possible ways to improve.
What is that One Thing that you should focus in the next 24 hours.
Think and feel everything related to that one thing.
Let your ideas flow in silence.
- Take 10 deep breaths again and observe the air inflow and outflow. Slowly and quietly come out of the self-realisation process.
Just give this a try now or as soon as you can and see if this works for you.
If yes, do it regularly and teach others.
Talking to yourself in a proper way has the ability to change you forever.
10 min everyday can change your life.
This is a PROMISE.